Monday, October 14, 2013

An Exciting Announcement!


I have some very exciting news...I am now a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!! I have decided to share what I love with others.  I have been a fan of Stampin' Up! products for years, and now you can purchase their products through me.

In the interest of keeping things real, you will notice that I will be using a combination of products that I already have along with new products that Stampin' Up! offers. I will always include a list of products that I use in the projects I showcase on this blog. If a product I use is no longer available, I will try to direct you to a similar product in the current Stampin' Up! lineup. I try to be a thrifty girl, and I would always encourage you to use what you have on hand in combination with new products, and I will be doing the same here.

Do you like my cute owl card? I made this for my monthly card exchange where I get together with 5 other awesome ladies and we have dinner and exchange cards that we have made. This card was super fun to make. Isn't the little owl just the sweetest thing? My daughter-in-law, Jessica, crocheted a bunch of them for me, and was just dying to use them on a card design.



I would love to send some of you a crocheted owl to use on a project of your own. As a thank you, I will send a crocheted owl to the first 10 people to place a Stampin' Up! order with me of $25 or more (before tax).

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE NOW!

STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS USED:
Cardstock:  So Saffron (Item 105118), Pear Pizzazz (Item 131201)
Patterned Paper:  Retired
Stamp Set:  Retired.  Similar branch stamp available:  "Take Care" (Wood Mount Item 132088), or (Clear Mount Item 126312)
Adhesive:  SNAIL Adhesive (Item 104332), or (refill item 104331)
Punches:  1-3/4" Scallop Punch (Item 119854), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (Item 119860)






1 comment: