Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Love Leftovers


I really do love leftovers. Most days my lunch mimics my dinner from the night before. I recently helped plan a wedding for my sweet stepdaughter Morgan.  When it was all over, there were some "leftovers" and I used some of them on this project.  The tulle, purple ribbon, and taffy for this little treat bag were extras from the wedding.

Let's talk about the stamp set that I used for the tag. It is called Chalk Talk, and I think it is my current favorite. Stampin' Up also offers a coordinating die set so that you can cut the images out with ease. You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or together in a bundle. It was so quick and easy to stamp the tag, cut it with the die, and pop it on the ribbon. Here are the images from Chalk Talk stamp set and the coordinating dies.


I love the whole bread bag fastener idea.  I think that is going to be my go-to tag for the holidays.

I used a retired ink pad from Stampin' Up that I have had for 6 years and it is still going strong.  One thing I love about this company is the quality of their products.  You are going to love their stamp pads, and they will last.  Even if you do use up all of the ink in the stamp pad, you can buy a refill and re-ink it, but I have personally never had to do that for any of my pads.


STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS USED:
Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock:  Item 100730
Similar Ink Pad:  Wisteria Wonder Item 126985
Chalk Talk Stamp Set:  Wood Mount Item 130631 and Clear Mount Item 130634
Chalk Talk Die Framelits Dies:  Item 129983
Chalk Talk Stamp/Die Bundle:  Wood Mount Item 132731 and Clear Mount Item 132730
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine:  Item 113439
Optional Big Shot Magnetic Platform:  Item 130658

No comments:

Post a Comment