Sunday, December 30, 2012

Portable Happiness

I gave my mother-in-law a little brag book for Christmas with pictures of her great grandchildren. I will admit that when it was finished I was tempted to keep it for myself.  I may make another one, because it was quick and simple.  It is made using badge holders from the office supply store and held together with binder rings.


I love this paper collection.  It is from Stampin' Up and is called "Attic Boutique."  I will make a full confession about my paper hoarding in a future post, but I am proud to say that I bought this paper only a few weeks ago and I was surprised at how painless it was to cut into it so quickly and use it in a project. 


I embellished using a coordinating embellishment pack from Stampin' Up and finished up with lots of coordinating ribbon scraps tied to the binder rings.


Look at all of these cute faces!





Each wallet-sized photo is backed with a piece of paper and slid into a badge holder.  Each badge holder also has a tab stapled to it with the grandchild's name written on it.  It is the perfect size to be tucked into a purse.  This would also be a great project for Mother's Day.




1 comment:

  1. This really IS the CUTEST thing!! My Mom LOVES it and will definitely use it to brag about the kids as well as how special Joan's talent is. It looks so fun to do as well... Makes me want to get my craft on!

    ReplyDelete