Friday, July 18, 2014

Inspiration Overload! (and Vote for Me!)

Hi everybody!

The last 2 days I have had the wonderful opportunity of attending Stampin' Up! North American convention.  It has been inspiring on many levels.  One of the things that has been extra exciting is getting to play with some new products before they are released.  Last night I attended a class where we got to get creative with watercolor.  I made this card from a kit we were given to play with.  The great thing about the kit, which will be available in the upcoming holiday catalog, is that you can make the cards exactly as the instructions direct, or you can use the kit elements to create your own card designs.



I am entering my original creation in a contest with Stampin' Up!  I would sure appreciate it if you would follow this link to Pinterest and like my card.  I can't wait to share more of the inspiration and ideas from convention.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/67694800623954247/

No comments:

Post a Comment